Tuesday, November 11, 2008

I Love a Bargain


As some of you may already know, I love a bargain and I love to clip coupons. Call me crazy, but I love the rush that I get when I look at a grocery receipt and see how much money I have saved. It's exhilirating! This week's shopping trip to Albertson's was especially thrilling to me (I know my life is pathetic). It was so thrilling to me that I wanted to post a picture of my deals. All of these groceries cost me $18.00 total!. The list includes:
10 cans Progresso soup
3 large tubs Country Crock butter
1 12 roll of Charmin
2 Wishbone Ranch dressing
5 Suave lotion
8 Lipton pasta sides
5 cartons Progresso chicken broth
1 Green Giant freezer vegetables w/sauce
1 Betty Crocker cake mix
1 Betty Crocker cookie mis
Thank you Albertson's and Pinching Your Pennies! My food storage has never looked so good and all for so cheap!

4 comments:

The Ormsby's said...

Awesome!! You must teach me!! I mean, will you please teach me? :)

Jennie said...

I am a total devotee of Pinching Your Pennies! I got the same stuff for WAY cheap and layed it all out on my countertop to display. It gives me such a rush to get free or cheap stuff! You should see all the free stuff I got at Rite Aid last month...

Kady said...

I love it! I'm just getting started with my coupons and ads. I'd love any tips you and/or Jennie have to share!

Kimberly said...

You should check out this site, if you find yourself saying... I wish I had more than 5 coupons for any certain purchase. You can buy coupons for pennies on the value... I only buy coupons that have a value of .75 cents or more.

www.thecouponclippers.com

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!