Sunday, November 30, 2008

Happy Birthday Tate!

I can't believe my baby is 2 today! His two little years have gone by so fast to me. He is such a funny boy and makes me laugh everyday. With the other two kids being in school all day, I have been able to spend so much time with Tate. I can say that I haven't missed a thing in his first two years. I have loved the time I have been able to spend with my little man. Today was spent quietly at home hanging out and having fun together. I made Tate's favorite lasagna for dinner and baked him an extra large birthday cookie. Grandma and Grandpa Willoughby stopped by for a visit and Grandma and Grandpa Archibald spoke with Tate on the phone for a few minutes. We played with new birthday toys and had an all-around great day together. We love you Tate and can't imagine our lives without you! Blowing out his candles on his birthday "gokie".
Playing with a new dump truck sent with love from G & G Archibald in Oakland.
Playing with his new train set from G & G Willoughby.
Showing off his extra-large and extra-cute birthday smile.

6 comments:

linnellbelle said...

Wow! Where did the time go? I can't believe Tate is 2. He is such a cutie!

Allen Archibald said...

Happy birthday buddy!

The Gurrrrr's said...

What a doll! Happy Birthday, Tate!

Hayley said...

I think I just got a tear in my eye. Ahhhhhh! Happy Birthday Tate!

linnellbelle said...

I'm sorry. I'm not ignoring you on purpose! Today I taught at school and got home totally brain-dead. Needed a good cry before I could function and now that it's too late to call you I can actually talk. I do like Walgreens rebates and I use Riteaids too, they just aren't as easy. You know, I'll just email you. Bye.

Melony said...

Happy Belated b-day to Tate!

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!