Saturday, March 7, 2009

Friday Fun!




For a fun Friday activity, my dad took the kids to the model train show at the Union Station in Ogden. They really liked the model trains and had a good time looking around. Then they stumbled upon an exhibit that held them mesmerized for quite some time. It was a miniature Radiator Springs city from the movie "Cars." It was very impressive! They had cars there that I had never seen before and all the cute little shops from the movie. What a great Friday activity! Thanks Grandpa!

4 comments:

Shad Pulley said...

I went up to the train show (surprise I know) yesterday. I sat and chatted with a bunch of my buddies then helped tear down our club's layout. It was a pretty good show.

Hayley said...

Looks like Cooper and I really missed out.

Lori said...

Tell Hannah I love the hat??? At what point did her dad drive her to the gangster life???

Shannon said...

It happened to be hat day at school that day, hence all the hats. Porter kept telling Hannah that if she wore her hat like that she would be a gangster. She didn't believe him, but he was right on. That's totally what she looks like.

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!