Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Rough Sunday



I'm sure all you parents out there will agree that 1:00 church time is brutal for the little ones. Tate had it especially rough this last Sunday. He was either falling asleep during dinner or crying. There was really no in between. He would get so close to sleep and his head would nod off, and then he'd wake up again. We didn't dare put him to bed for fear he'd be up all night, so we just let it go, but it was bad. He was so cross! I think we'll have to do some research on church times before we buy our next home. I refuse to buy a home with 1:00 church! Tate needs his Sunday nap and so do I!

7 comments:

Jana said...

I couldn't agree more!! I really don't like church at one. If you find a ward that never has church at one let me know and we will move with you.

The Ormsby's said...

Amen sisters!!! Just remember, if your new ward isn't at 1 now, it will be the next year. How awful to have to have 1 o'clock church for two years in a row!! That's enough to consider going in-active for awhile. . .

Melony said...

That is too funny..a few of our kids have had this same problem over the years!

joyce said...

Don't even get me started!!! We've really had a rough time with Ian and the 1 o'clock time. There have been many Sundays when he really needed to skip out on sacrament meeting and just go home and SLEEP. But, noooooooo. I am grateful for upcoming gen. conf. for several reasons, one, being that Ian can take a nap after lunch!

Allen Archibald said...

I didn't realize I was that bald on top.

Kady said...

You can move to our ward! 9:30 church for years - we're the only ones in the building. Allen works for an airline, so the commute shouldn't be a big deal. I'll start house hunting for you.

Ryan said...

Just move to Syracuse by us. We either go at 9 or 11 (for now) with only two wards in our building. I think it will last a few years... Plus we need Allen on the ward B-Ball team.

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!