Friday, March 13, 2009

My Brush With Fame!


We had a Relief Society party the other night and Brooke Walker from KSL Studio 5 was the guest speaker. She was so great and even didn't mind having her picture taken with some of us. I generally don't get to mingle with many celebrities, so it was really fun to see her in person. The party was a obviously a hat party and I had so much fun seeing all the cute hats, especially the Aretha inauguration look-alike, hand-crafted by my friend Celeste. She is one talented girl! I have made some great friends in this ward and I'll really miss them when we move. They are great examples to me and we have so much fun together!

1 comment:

Celeste said...

Nice! I get my own little shout-out! I'm so impressed! I've loved having you in our ward. It's been so easy to become friends with you. I think you should still reconsider staying?...

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!