Sunday, January 25, 2009

How Can My Little Girl be Nine Already?



Hannah celebrated her 9th birthday yesterday and I can hardly believe it. My little girl is growing up so fast! Hannah was born beautiful and still is! I think Hannah is an amazing girl. She is smart, talented, sweet, and a pure delight to be around. She never complains, is always nice to others and I am so proud of the way she is growing up. Her birthday was kind of different this year because the poor girl had strep throat. She came down with it Thursday and we finally got some medicine by Friday. We had to postpone her "friend" party Friday night and tell all her friends to come next Friday instead. We tried to make Saturday extra special for her because he felt so bad about her being so sick. She started to finally perk up Saturday, so we took her to see High School Musical 3, dinner at Sizzler (her favorite) and Teddy Bear Builders. It turned out to be a really great day! Happy birthday Hannah! We love you so much!

3 comments:

The Ormsby's said...

Happy Birthday Hannah!! You are such a beautiful and awesome girl! I hope Marlee will be as sweet and kind as you. And where did that dark hair go from your baby picture?

Melony said...

Happy Birthday to Hannah! They grow up so fast! I can't believe my oldest daughter is 13!!!

The Gurrrrr's said...

What a darling baby picture! I'm not surprised. She really is a darling, sweet girl. Happy Belated Birthday, Hannah!

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!