Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Great Book!

I finished reading this book last night and thought I would let all of you know how great it is. For those of you that have read it, you'll know what I'm talking about, but for those who haven't it really puts it all in perspective. If you're anything like me, I go through phases where I feel like staying home and being a mother is not all it's cracked up to be. And then there are other times when I love it and wouldn't change it for the world. This book helped me to realize that this is where I need to be and I am lucky to have the opportunity to stay at home and raise my children. There will always be good days and bad days, but being a mother is the most important thing in the world!

2 comments:

linnellbelle said...

I have those same days and feelings! Atleast we are not alone huh?
I just drove past your house and missed you! Hope things are going great.

The Gurrrrr's said...

I thought it had some great quotes from leaders of the church. But, I think she's nuts! Staying home ISN'T where it's at! J/K!!! I'll take being home with my kids any day... screaming and all! :)

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!