Friday, August 8, 2008

More Birthday Pictures!

Porter and his friends at his party. I think I can see more ribs than muscles. He thought it was pretty cool that all four of them were six years old.

Porter takes a pinata bashing very seriously. It's tradition to let the birthday child go first, and then you just cross your fingers that nobody else breaks it before the birthday child's turn comes around again.
This was my best attempt at an Indiana Jones cake. I think next time I will just fork over the money and order one, and save myself the stress. I worried so bad that it wouldn't be what he wanted, but in the end it was good enough for him.

2 comments:

linnellbelle said...

Nice whips. I think you did great!

Celeste said...

Happy Birthday, Porter! Alec was very sad to miss your party. It looks like a ton of boy fun!

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!