Monday, June 16, 2008

Swingletons house!

Okay, I am really going to get a new camera. None of my pictures are turning out. Maybe it's the photographer not the camera though. Oh well! I feel like I've had a million posts lately, but I had my camera in my diaper bag from the baseball game, so I snapped pictures the rest of the day. My children love to go to their Great Grandma and Grandpa Singleton's house. Hannah has nicknamed them Grandma and Granpda Swingleton because of their awesome tree swing. Last Friday, they invited us down to West Point for a pizza picnic on their back lawn that looks like it belongs in a magazine. My Grandpa is 87 and still has the best lawn in the state of Utah. Tate has really taken a liking to his Great Grandpa and loves to take rides on the riding lawnmower with him. They could stay there and play all day if I would let them. We are so lucky that they are able to have such great relationships with so many grandparents!


1 comment:

Dreamer said...

Hey Shannon, I just found your blog and I love it! Your kidos are too cute. Linnelle told me you blog too so i thought I'd check it out. How fun!
Sara

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!