Monday, June 16, 2008

Swimming Lessons


Porter and Hannah just finished up their swimming lessons. None of Hannah's pictures turned out. I think it's about time for a new camera. Porter made major strides this year. He's now going underwater and doesn't care if water gets on his face. That's major progress for him. Hannah has become quite the swimmer. She now swims from one end of the pool to the other and can also do the backstroke all the way. She could definitely beat me in a race. She's also learned to dive in the deep end. Maybe it's those long legs of hers that makes her such a great swimmer.

1 comment:

linnellbelle said...

This isn't really about swmimming lessons. Sorry to get your hopes up.

I'm tagging you! You have to go to my blog to see the questions then post your answers on yours and tag 4 people.

Good luck.

And I miss you! It's crazy. I don't have anyone to be a nosy neighbor to. I keep looking down the street to see what's going on at your house and there's nothing there. It's making me sad! Hope you get a new nosy neighbor!
Love ya!

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!