Tuesday, June 24, 2008

I've been tagged..Watch out you could be next!

Thanks a million Linnell! I never respond to these kinds of things, but I hate to be the spoiler, so I'll do it this once. Although, I don't know if I know 4 other people that haven't already been tagged.

The rules, The rules get posted at the beginning of each post. Each player answers questions then tag 4 people. Leave a comment,let tagger know when you're done.

1. What was I doing 10 years ago?
I was coming up on my 1st anniversary. Working at Century 21 Real Estate as a secretary and trying to get through school. I do remember being responsible for the yard care at our apartment complex, so we could get a break on the rent.

2. What are 5 things on my TO-DO list for today?
-Take the kids to the park for a lunch date with the ladies in my new ward. We really hope to meet some new friends that the kids will go to school with.
-Vacuum the basement.
-Pick strawberries from the garden.
-Experiment on a new dinner recipe (may end up at McDonalds for dinner)
-Watch the second to last baseball game of the summer for Hannah and Porter.

3. What are snacks I enjoy?
Chocolate, chocolate, chocolate. That was an easy one!

4. Things I would do if I were a billionaire.
I would go on as many vacations as possible. We've been dying to go on the Disney Cruise and that might be our first order of business. I echo Linnell in wanting our own piece of land somewhere that we can escape to and do absolutely nothing.

5. Places I've lived.
Roy, UT
Ogden, UT
Colorado Springs, CO
South Ogden, UT

I'm tagging: Hayley, my sister-in-law @ http://www.ryanhayley.blogspot.com/
Julie, a friend from our Ogden days @ http://www.hessfamily5.blogspot.com/
Kady, a friend from our Harmons pharmacy days @http://www.kady-peterson.blogspot.com/
Shannon, my cousin @ http://ephraimallreds.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

Kristie Young said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Julie said...

So it sounds like you guys have moved. Any bites on your house? I finished your tag. Thanks a lot! : )

Kristie Young said...

I am so sorry that I left a comment that included your street name. Oops. Didn't mean to put your family in danger. I wasn't thinking. Thanks for your comment on our blog.
Kristie

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!