Sunday, May 3, 2009

Wedding Day

My little brother is officially a married man now. Last night was his wedding and it was quite an event. They had the ceremony first, then dinner, dancing, and a reception. I loved their first dance together. My brother was so nervous, but he did great! I would have been nervous too, with all those people watching your every step. Good thing he had weeks of lessons to fall back on. Hannah had the great privilege of being asked to be the flower girl. She got to wear a beautiful dress and get her hair done for the occasion. In my totally unbiased opinion, she made a BEAUTIFUL flower girl, and I have to admit that I have way more pictures of her than the bride and groom. Sorry Scott! Anyways, it was a beautiful evening and I'm glad I was able to share in their special occasion.
Tate completely monopolized Hannah on the dance floor. Any time she would try and dance with someone else, he would run to her and say "Anna, dance". She was a good sport and spent the majority of the night dancing with him.
Hannah and her cousin Ashley having some fun outside during pictures.
All the girls (minus the new bride) in my family!
Porter, his cousin Spencer, and Tate.
Here I am during the dinner with the groom.
Doesn't he look cute with a cast?
Hannah was so cute walking down the aisle. She had to throw little rose petals on her way. It was priceless!
Two of my three little angels!
Hannah and her grandpa enjoying a dance together.

4 comments:

Carly said...

Umm...cute pictures! They looked so darling. I'm happy for Alicia and Scott!


Also, the training program is from runnersworld.com. click on training, then it has a workout calculator that puts together a program for you. I definitely fudged the numbers, but it's because I wanted to see the result in the race. I think I put in a 2:07:00 half time or something.

Celeste said...

As Lily would say, Hannah looks like a Sparkly Princess! So fun!

Jennie said...

Hannah looks gorgeous (as always).
Scott has become a man! I'll always remember him as the teenaged little brother at your parents' house. The wedding looks beautiful!

*Jen* said...

Way to go Scott! Brooke you look great! Congrats and good luck.

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!