Monday, May 11, 2009

Bacon Salt

As you all know, yesterday was Mother's Day. I really enjoy Mother's Day. Yesterday, I received a very special gift from my wonderful husband. It's this great new seasoning salt called Bacon Salt. As you can imagine, I was a little perplexed when I opened the gift. I've never even heard of Bacon Salt, let alone as a gift for Mother's Day. I was expecting something more traditional, such as a CD, lotion, etc, so I was a little surprised to see this gift. But my husband truly knows me well, and he knows my intense love of bacon. So it's not surprising that he wanted to give me a gift that makes everything taste like bacon. When it comes right down to it, I can't really think of a better gift for me. And if you thought Bacon Salt was surprising, you can imagine my shock when I also received bacon-flavored lip balm. Now I can savor the flavor of bacon on my lips all day long. Thank you Allen!

8 comments:

Greg said...

Bacon lip balm? Hopefully he doesn't mind it or your relationship may be taking a turn for the worse very soon...

Jennie said...

I understand the salt. But the lip balm? Must be love...

Celeste said...

Who wouldn't want a bacon flavored kiss? That is awesome!!! Comedian Jim Gaffigan has a whole section on bacon. You'd love it!

Carly said...

Hilarious! Makes me wonder why we didn't stop for the bacon the guy was cooking during the race!

Allen Archibald said...

Bacon makes the world go round... Is there anything it can't do?

sara said...

I'm laughing out loud right now!!! Who would have ever thought you could buy bacon flavored chap stick??? You have a great hubby!

Dreamer said...

That's funny, and a little weird!

The Gurrrrr's said...

I'm cracking up! I think it's very sweet though... to go through all the trouble of finding bacon flavored lipchap? Awesome.

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!