Monday, July 21, 2008

A Day at the Dam!

First off, we owe a big thank you to Tim and Celeste for inviting us to go on their boat with them. We had an absolute blast on the water! It's been a long time since Allen and I have been waterskiing and it was good to try again. I emphasize the word try, because that's all I could muster was a good try. I never quite made it up on the skis, but Allen did pretty well. Before I got in the water, Allen said to me "it's just like riding a bike, once you've learned, you never forget." Well, I have to disagree with that theory, because I did once know how and I sure didn't remember how this time. It's amazing how sore you can be when you didn't even get up on the skis. The kids had a great time on the inner tube, especially Hannah. She didn't want to stop. Thanks again, Tim and Celeste for a great day!

Porter felt very in charge when he was able to work the orange flag.
Although I couldn't waterski, I gave the tube a try and it was a blast. Luckily there's not much skill involved on staying on a tube. Basically, you just hang on for dear life, especially with Celeste's crazy driving.

2 comments:

Lonely Paul said...

Hello

Celeste said...

Oh, you know you like my driving! :) I have to agree, it was a great day! Thanks for coming with us!

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!