Saturday, December 5, 2009

Tate Turns Three

I really, really love my little Tate, and I can't believe he's already three. I ask him everyday to stop growing, but he just won't do it. Tate is such a complete crackup! His little world revolves entirely around guns. Everything in the household can become a gun if needed; sticks, bananas, chicken nuggets, pencils, etc. Needless to say, I couldn't think of anything to get him for his birthday besides guns ( which everyone in the world was already getting him). He got cowboy guns, nerf guns, rifles, etc. I even decorated his cake with army soldiers on it.


I decided to give Tate a new room for his birthday. I'm sure he wasn't really thrilled with that as a present, but let's face it, he got enough for his birthday from everyone else. He didn't need anything from me. I absolutely refused to decorate his room with guns, so I settled for a safari/jungle theme. I had an absolute blast doing his room. He got a new bed, dresser, paint, bedspread, etc. He seems to love it!



3 comments:

sara said...

The room turned out so cute! My friend got the same bedding for her little boy to get him excited about a big bed. I loved the safari print on it!

Celeste said...

Happy Birthday Tate!! My favorite gun was the chicken nugget. Funny! Nice job giving him animals to hunt in his room. Ha Ha!

The Gurrrrr's said...

Too cute! I have some fun handprint animals that would look cute in his new room... great idea btw!

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!