Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Winter Fun?

I'll be the first to admit that I REALLY hate winter, but there is something very fun about bundling your kids up for their first snow adventure of the year. It's all so exciting to them. They can find a million things to do outside and the cold doesn't seem to bother them at all. After the big storm on Saturday, they were begging to go outside, so I put my winter hatred aside and went out with them. They climbed the tree, went down the slide, and pulled each other on the sled. The slide is so much funner when it's covered in ice than in the summer when it's hot and your sweaty legs stick to it. You just fly off the end in the winter and land in a big pile of snow. It was a lot of fun and I'm determined to have fun this winter, whether I like it or not!

No comments:

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!